At GLOW, this contemporary and expanded definition of health is central to our philosophy and integrated into the care that every practitioner at GLOW provides.
During the perinatal period, there is a growing evidence base that shows:
- The critical importance of maternal nutrition on maternal outcomes and infant / child emotional and physical development
- The benefits of maternal and infant massage on maternal and infant wellbeing
- The effectiveness of exercise and mind-body modalities such as mindfulness and yoga on perinatal anxiety and depression.
In response, GLOW is unique in offering a range of services that specifically focus on wellbeing and wellness:
Wellbeing and Wellness Services
GLOW Dietetics and Nutrition
- GLOW Accredited Practicing Dietitian & Nutritionist Emily Rault-Harwood ensures that mothers, fathers and children achieve:
- optimal nutrition from pre-pregnancy and pregnancy through to post pregnancy and during breast feeding
- healthy eating and weight management during pregnancy and post pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes nutritional management
- Fussy Eating
- Allergy and intolerance management
- Faltering Growth
- GLOW Fit designed and led by GLOW Physio Genia Bamakov
- A range of exercises taught in a class setting
- Develop your core and pelvic floor
- Increase your flexibility & strength
- Rehabilitate your injuries
- Small group, baby friendly, Private Health Insurance rebates available
- Click here more info/to register
Call Reception on 9769 5606, sign up to our Hello From GLOW emails or follow us on Facebook and Instagram to hear about upcoming groups.
Most wellness services can be accessed without a referral from your GP or Obstetrician, and may be covered by private health insurance.
GLOW Dietetics with a referral may attract a Medicare rebate.
For further details please see our current consultation and services fee schedule.