Are you passionate about perinatal emotional health?
Join us. Become a GLOW Colleague.
Do you share our passion for providing excellent, collaborative, integrated, holistic perinatal mental health and wellbeing care?
Would you like to work in a supportive environment in an ambient, modern, light filled space?
Welcome to GLOW.
GLOW: a unique vision realised
GLOW is a perinatal emotional health and wellbeing clinic, a realised vision of Founders Dr Adaobi Udechuku and Dr Lucinda Smith.
Both Perinatal Psychiatrists sharing a passion for perinatal and infant mental health and wellbeing, they identified a genuine community need they wanted to fulfil.
Through their work at The Raphael Centre Berwick, they are aware of the limited services available in Melbourne’s outer south east for women, infants and their families during the perinatal period.
And so GLOW came into being, with its unique philosophy and model of care.
Our vision is to provide contemporary, integrated, collaborative care to women, their infants, partners and families during the perinatal period, across the health spectrum, from wellness to significant mental illness.
We believe that every mother and infant is entitled to optimal emotional health and wellbeing.
We believe that by optimising a mother’s health and wellbeing, we optimise her infant’s wellbeing and future potential.
We also believe that health is not just the absence of illness or disease but includes emotional, physical and social wellbeing.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for like-minded colleagues – that share our philosophy and our vision – to join our caring, visionary and dedicated team, including:
- Perinatal psychologists
- Infant/Child psychiatrists
- Perinatal psychologists
- Child psychologists
- Paediatric specialists
- Lactation consultants
- Early Parenting consultants
- Women’s health physiotherapists
- Yoga teachers
- Massage therapists.
Why become a GLOW colleague?
We feel very privileged to help parents, infants and children realise their future potential. Here are some other benefits and reasons to consider joining us:
- the GLOW vision and philosophy complements your philosophy
- be part of a unique, forward thinking and contemporary practice and model of care
- join a collective of like-minded colleagues
- all aspects of practice management are in place (reception, administrative support, billing, computer hardware and software systems)
- work in a modern, new, purpose built architecturally designed space
- gain work from GLOW’s extensive referral base
- capitalise on:
- Outer South East Melbourne growth
- unmet perinatal infant mental health and paediatric need
- SJOG Berwick expanded maternity services.