Our range of health, wellness and specialist services are comprehensive, and tailored to your needs, during your pregnancy; and postnatal.
If you are seeking optimal emotional, physical and mental health during your pregnancy, you will benefit from the following GLOW Care:
- GLOW Dietitian: nutrition advice and management
- GLOW Physiotherapist: strength, conditioning and core stability
- GLOW Yoga: strength, relaxation and mindfulness
If you are at risk, or experiencing current psychological distress or illness during your pregnancy, your GLOW Psychologist will work with you. Psychological therapies will reduce your risk. You will also learn tools and strategies to better manage your distress.
If you have a past history or current significant psychological illness (such as depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder), your GLOW Psychiatrist will work with you. A thorough bio-psycho-social assessment will inform your way forward. Together, you will create your management plan which may include:
- psychotherapy (talking therapy)
- medication review and management, such as cessation, reduction or change of your medication in a safe and supervised manner
- addressing other illnesses, such as thyroid disorders.
If you have required assisted reproduction, such as IVF, you may benefit from psychological support following what is often a very stressful time.
Your husband or partner is encouraged to attend to support you, and for their own support. All pregnancy clinical services are available to fathers and partners.