We promote and support wellness, through to management of psychological conditions and mental illness.
GLOW Care is provided by experienced and skilled clinical and wellness practitioners. Our practitioners attend to the perinatal emotional health needs of women, their partners, infants and families. Our broad range of services support health and wellbeing from preconception, to pregnancy, to postnatal and through to early parenting years.
At GLOW Care, we offer a range of women’s, infants’, fathers’ and family health and wellbeing services.
- comprehensive assessment of biological, psychological and social needs for mothers and fathers
- Assessment and Management Plan – Item 291
- psychotropic medication advice and management
- individual psychotherapy
- parent-infant relationship assessment
- parent-infant relationship therapy.
- individual psychological therapy under Mental Health Care Plan
- parent-Infant therapy
- couples therapy.
GLOW Child Psychology
- infant assessment and therapy
- child assessment and therapy
- parent-infant therapy
- family therapy
- infant assessment and management
- developmental and behavioural assessment and management
- general paediatric assessment and management.
- specialized women’s health physiotherapy
- antenatal physiotherapy assessment and management
- postnatal physiotherapy assessment and management
- pelvic floor assessment and management
- antenatal group exercise
- postnatal group exercise
- Mums and Bubs exercise.
GLOW Dietetics and Nutrition
- advice around optimal nutrition for pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post pregnancy
- optimal nutrition for both mother and baby whilst breastfeeding
- assistance with healthy eating and weight management in pregnancy and post pregnancy
- specialised Pregnancy yoga classes to increase strength, relaxation and mindfulness
- specialised Post natal yoga classes to increase strength, relaxation and mindfulness